Reclaimation wishes for you to be free to create art, interact with others, and enjoy autonomy up to a point. Regarding conduct, Reclaimation believes:
– Participants are responsible for themselves, their issues and resolution of them, and their own behavior.
– In behaving and acting in a manner which will not make other participants feel unsafe or threatened.
– In not condoning any behavior that endangers our community’s ability to hold our events.
If you witness a violation of any of these rules, feel free to correct the situation yourself if possible. If you do not feel comfortable with that, please inform a Ranger or anyone with an event radio
Zero Tolerance Violations
(these will get you kicked out no matter what)
- Failure to respect consent.
We believe in body autonomy. Violating a fellow participant’s consent is not okay.
- This holds true to photography, as well. If you take a non-consensual photos of others, you may be asked to leave. If a participant asks you to delete a photo you’ve taken, you should respect their wishes.
- Effigy, Temple or other art Burn perimeter violations. Once a perimeter has been established you MUST NOT cross the perimeter.
- No ticket/wristband (all participants over 2 years of age, no exceptions)
If your wristband is lost, it is your responsibility to promptly work with the Gate team on figuring out a replacement, during their gate hours. If your wristband comes off, keep it secure until Gate can reissue you one.
- Helping someone sneak into the event
- Failure of parents to ensure minors under the age of 18 wear wristbands or file “Minor Tracking Form” with Rangers
- Failing to ensure that a minor for which you are responsible has proper adult supervision at all times
Adhere to the guidelines of the Under 18 policy.
- Failing to respect boundaries. This includes personal boundaries (physical consent and personal camp space including living area) and physical boundaries (event boundaries),
- Unauthorized fireworks
- Possession of firearms
The following offenses may get you removed from the event:
- TRESPASSING IN GAS WELL AREAS. These areas of the property are OFF LIMITS.
- Photographing another participant without their consent
- Taking photos/video for commercial purposes without registering as media
- Vending or commerce of any kind
- Unsafe operation of a vehicle (golf cart, art car, bicycle, etc.) driving
- Malicious destruction of property
- Possession of alcohol if under 21
- Serving alcohol to someone under 21 (Theme camps serving alcohol are required to check IDs)
- Disrespect of the land such as digging, felling trees or limbs, etc.
- Unapproved fires are not allowed. No ground fires.
- Respect the value of Leave No Trace!
- Violating any of the fire safety rules
- Violation of DMV rules
- Harassing wildlife