2018 Temple details and requirements:
All temple submissions must be through this form.
- The temple designs may not be taller than 30 feet high.
- The temple will be the centerpiece of the art burn on Sunday night and must be burned on the main burn field. Please note that this requires the entire piece to be respectfully moved from its original location onto the cooled ashes of the Saturday effigy and some participant art will be placed around it prior to being lit.
- The Sunday burn is a more reverent, introspective experience and the leadership group will be working with the artists to facilitate this.
- You’ll need to solicit your own volunteer team to help realize your dream and build the individual structures. Leadership is here to help find volunteers and previous artists are available for consultation. Structures may be built on-site or prefabricated.
- All LNT guidelines must be followed before, during, and after the event. Nothing may be left behind post-event (nails, wood, or metal supports).
- In addition to community members, team leads are allowed to submit designs for consideration.
- Designs will be selected by the Reclaimation Board Of Directors without any conflict of interest.
- Temple designs, sketches, CAD drawings etc. should be sent in electronic format to [email protected] and must be received no later than XXXXXXXXX